Being a parent today is a challenge – to balance between family and work requires a lot of time and strengths. Luckily, we have the technology to support parents in their daily routine. Many apps can help busy moms and dads in organizing cooking, shopping, sports, billing and other essential life issues.
Have you ever dreams of a personal assistant? Here they are:
- Spendee is one of the best apps allowing control expenses. Amazingly attractive design and easy to use interface makes this app number one among competitors. Financial management is similar to the Facebook newsfeed, where every action of adding revenues or costs is formed in the list and chart. In fact, “Spendee” is an electronic bookkeeping, showing where the most money comes from and where they mostly go. Moreover, all information can be stored on iCloud and exported.
- Do you always miss your gym time? Now it’s not the problem for you. With Freeletics you can train anywhere – at home, at work or even better outdoors. This app has more than 140 exercises and 900 workout variations (in premium version). Your body and 10-30 minutes of free time is enough to get great results. Moreover, they have a strong community which motivates when you want to stop.
- Sports is great, but do not forget about your health as well. Drinking water is commonly recommended while it helps maximize physical performance, prevent headaches and look great. Water Balance has user-friendly interface and defines the daily amount of water for each person. It takes into account both person’s parameters (weight, height, age, activity), and the environment (weather conditions). Moreover, this app shares interesting facts about water and has a rewarding system – which makes using Water Balance even more engaging.
- It happens to everyone to forget something. Evernote is a useful app for taking notes and organizing information. This app lets you share your notes with other people – thus you can create product list and then check what your wife/husband has already bought and what you need to pick up in the supermarket. What we like the most about this app – is a possibility to receive reminders at the right time or in a specific place. Keynote helps you keeping everything under control.
- We can surprise you but you really need to install YouTube app. Here you can find all types of videos, including tutorials, music, news, and kids entertainment – for each member of your family. This app will be helpful during long journeys, so children can watch the video and learn other languages, for example, if they are bored of games and cartoons. Many educational and helpful content can be definitely found on YouTube and free of charge.
- No more excuses for not learning foreign languages. Duolingo is here to help you in constantly improving your languages skills. French, Spanish, German, Italian, Chinese, Russian and many other languages are proposed for everyday lessons. The app will remind you each day to practice and learn several words, competing with friends inside the app can be a good motivation for you. So when you go abroad next time, you will not have any problems with local sightseeing, food points, and transport. Try once and learn every day!
- Children grow up and spend more and more time with their friends outside the home. Let’s be honest as a parent you still worry about them and want to know that everything goes according to the plan every day. Luckily for you, mobile app MrGuardian helps families stay connected and notifies automatically when a user comes and leaves predefined spaces like home, school, work. Constant communication gives you peace of mind you deserve. More MrGuardian’s functions check here.